Our seven bedrooms are individually decorated and named after our nearby townlands with the exception of The Studio, which was where my grandfather painted, our new addition for 2016.
Check in is from 4pm and Check out is 11am. On arrival tea/coffee and homemade shortbread is served in the conservatory, a lovely relaxed beginning to your stay with us. Breakfast is served in the restaurant from 8.30am-9.30am. Rooms have individual thermostats, hairdryers, televisions and use of DVD player and selection of DVDs. Bookings for the year are taken from 1st March.
All rooms have complimentary:
- Tea/coffee making facilities (larger rooms have Nepresso machines)
- Homemade oat biscuits
- Bottled Irish water
Opening times 2016
- St.Patricks weekend, 18th, 19th and 20th March
- Easter 24th March -2nd April
- Weekends, Fridays and Saturdays during April
- Open every night from 1st May – 1st October
- Open Thursday – Sunday from 14th October
- Weekends , Fridays and Saturdays from 4th November-10th December